Take a moment.
It’s a moment of stillness, a moment of bliss - a long breath taking in the beauty of the dawn or dusk, before a first step onto the platform, and into the chaos of life.
Commute is inspired by these moments, and a colourful sky at the start and end of daily travel to and from the places we go. Work, school, grandma’s house.
Purples and blues mixed with vibrant pink wrap you in their gentle embrace. It’s a slice of life, on an important tool of your life - your keyboard.
- Manufactured by Milkyway in China
- Designed by acitrin + chris @ mechs&co + stellaidoscope
- cherry profile
- Dyesub PBT
- Artisans by Hibi
- Knob by Protozoa
- group buy ends January 14th
- ships late Q1 2022
- CNC Aluminium anodized 'Commute' Blue
- Cherry R3 profile (enter)
- An early morning trip from Tokyo to Osaka, you step onto the Shinkansen - Bullet Train, bento in hand. The train sits on massive forged steel wheels, made by Nippon Steel Company. As the train leaves and gathers speed, the magnetic levitation kicks in, and the wheels retract into the train's body. We took those, and put them on your keyboard in the form of a knob. Enjoy.
- Material: Stainless Steel - CNC, bead blasted and polished
- Mounting: Uses our signature o-ring pressure fit mount, with screw less exterior
- Size: Standard 18mm Diameter, 6mm mount fits EC11 - EC12 encoders
- Engraving: 'Shinkansen - Nippon Seitetsu' Designed by Protozoa