Buying a FOUNDATION:
Step 1: On this page, select the Chassis of your choice and add it to your cart.
Step 2: Go to the "FOUNDATION: Tops" page and add top(s) to your cart.
Step 3: Go to the "FOUNDATION: PCBs" page and add your PCBs to your cart.
Step 4: Go to the "FOUNDATION: Badges" page and add at least 1 set of badges to your cart.
Please complete all four steps in order to complete your FOUNDATION.
This listing is for body only.
The Body Only kit includes:
- Base and mid piece in color of your choice
- 2 cork feet (1 preinstalled, 1 extra)
- Aluminum full plate
- Stainless steel weight
- Custom Torx T6 hardware
- Custom Premium Carrying Case
- Micro-suede under pcb mat
:: a body or ground upon which something is built up or overlaid ::
Foundation is designed around this principle - to lay a foundation for you to build on. It’s meant to be modified and personalized over time and to be able to reinvent itself through the seasons of life.
Foundation features a magnetically interchangeable top that can be swapped out to match various keysets, deskmats or battle-station vibes. We all love this hobby and enjoy evolving our taste over time. Why not have a board that can evolve with you?
Group Buy runs June 22nd - July 6th.
+ With a magnetic interface, you can hotswap the aesthetic top pieces made from Aluminium, Hand Dyed Plexiglass and Recycled Terrazzo Plastic to your hearts content.
+ Three base finishes including black, e-white and a textured wrinkle-grey powdercoat, eleven different top pieces in three materials, and three badge styles give you a large amount of choice to personalise your FOUNDATION.
+ Featuring a cork base piece, interchangeable top and bottom badges, and an elegant three piece design, FOUNDATION exemplifies our signature attention to detail. A choice of Solder or Hotswap PCBs by Mechlovin' rounds out this offering.
- FRL TKL XT Layout (F Rowless, Tenkeyless, Extended macro column)
- 6 degree typing angle
- Hotswap magnetic aesthetic top plates for easy customization
- 3-piece body construction (base, mid, top)
- 6063 aluminium body (base, mid, top), with additional tops in various materials and colours
- Full adhesive backed cork foot
- Top Mount
- 2 detachable badges
- RGB underglow windows
- Custom silkscreen PCB made by Mechlovin (Hotswap & Solder)
- Custom made Torx T6 hardware throughout
- Stainless steel weight
- Three finishes: (1) Black Anodized (2) E-white (3) Wrinkle grey powder coat