This is just for the keyboard, no keycaps.
Inspired by the Cherry G80-1813 keyboard from the Dolch PAC64 System.
A collaboration between Wei (KBDFans) and Kumori, bringing you the KBD67Lite in a never-seen-before Dolch colorway. Neutral, simple, and minimal.
Pre-order starts at October 1, 2021 at 8:00pm EST.
Pre-order ends at November 4, 2021 at 11:59pm EST.
US - KumaMech
CA - KumaMech
UK - Protozoa
EU - MyKeyboard
SEA/OCE - HexKeyboards
CN - KBDFans
Malaysia/Philliphines/Indonesia - KeyBox
- ABS plastic material
- Mute silicone
- Gasket mount
- VIA support
- Compatible with MX and clone switch
- RGB and Hot-swap support
- USB-C supports MAC, Windows, Linux, etc.
- KBD67 Lite Acceptable Quality Standards: Click
- Made in China
- Designers: KBDfans Wei (KBD67 Lite); Kumori (Geekark Dolch)
- Case: Top and Bottom ABS plastic case
- PCB: Wired version (RGB hot-swap PCB)
- Stabs: KBDfans PC screw-in stabilizers
- Plate: Injection molding polycarbonate plate (No necessary to add stand-offs)
- Accessories: Carrying case/Mute silicone/ Bottom foam/Coiled usb-c cable/ KBDfans stabilizers stickers/Rubber feet/ Screws